-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of Admins

5 posters

Go down

Lack of Admins Empty Lack of Admins

Post  Turtle King Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:18 am

So i was playing the server for the hole day today and realized the lack of admins on the server the only on i saw was Titon rider he did his job well but looks like that he needed help with making desitions most of the time and i was more then happy to provide but when there wasnt admins on there was countless amount of RDM and I was annoyed because these certain individuals are bringing the quality of your server down.

-Turtle King
Turtle King
Turtle King

Back to top Go down

Lack of Admins Empty Re: Lack of Admins

Post  Turtle King Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 am

because there has been no admins for at least 2hours and the rdming is getting worse
Turtle King
Turtle King

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle King Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 am

im sorry but i am getting very agitated at the fact that there are hardly any admins on and that i cant do anything about it to the traitors
Turtle King
Turtle King

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 am

1) are you suggesting of becoming admin with around 24 hours of being in the clan?

2) some of us have exams soon and need to revise for them

3) we are thinking about a new moderator to be put in soon

4) contact an admin on steam instead because we look at steam much more than this.

Thanks.
Edward
Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle King Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 am

i have tried but there is no one replyinga nd i guess i am i have been playing this server all through out Friday towardes today and have been told by many admins and by simmy that i should ask to be admin or am at the top of the list to become one sorry if this is sounding arrogant but i am really trying to help i also have exams coming up but am not to boverd about them
Turtle King
Turtle King

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle King Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:43 am

i was also told to join the clan on friday but just got around to it recently
Turtle King
Turtle King

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 am

Crap I wrote out a reply but it didn't want to work so I'll redo it in short terms:

In my opinion the admin rank shouldn't be given to new members as old members need a chance to prove themselves because they have been in the clan longer and made the server as active as it is now.

Also, I need to do good in my clans a I need a decent enough job to support the clan financially as well as paying rent to my mum. This is why donations are appreciated as this will go straight into the server when the current three month period has expired.

Edward
Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle King Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:06 am

Edward wrote:Crap I wrote out a reply but it didn't want to work so I'll redo it in short terms:

In my opinion the admin rank shouldn't be given to new members as old members need a chance to prove themselves because they have been in the clan longer and made the server as active as it is now.

Also, I need to do good in my clans a I need a decent enough job to support the clan financially as well as paying rent to my mum. This is why donations are appreciated as this will go straight into the server when the current three month period has expired.

I understand completely and have said in another topic on the forums that i am more then happy to donate 5 pounds to help the server but am unable because my mum is not happy to use her credit card but if you inbox me a postal address i can send you it that way and again not trying to be rude but if you could hurry with the selections of the new admins with the longer time members of the clan that would be much appreciated and if you don't mind discussing the topic of me possibly becoming an admin other ways then having to donate (witch i am still more then happy to do wither i am promoted or not) because i fill that i can help loads because i am most likely going to be on the sever almost everyday

-Thanks
Turtle King
Turtle King

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Simmy and I will decide later today who will bece admin. I finish college at 12:30 but Simmy finishes school later if he isn't still on his holidays from school.

Donations give you points for the pointshop - we hopefully will be adding new products and upping up their prices. I can send you my address if that is as you wish. Also, you will get a list of admin commands. We are currently not yet sure which commands donators get (VIPs) but it will have 'slay' on it so you can deal with the RDMers. VIP can be revoked if you abuse it, just like normal admin. Once you reply to this confirming that you will donate (regardless of any other messages you have sent confirming this, due to you being 100% sure as it's your money) I'll send you a private message.
Edward
Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Titon_Ruler Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:22 am

Turtle, my names Titon_Ruler, not Rider Wink and if anoyne was to become admin to help out the server, i would HIGHLY suggest turtle king, as i have played with him on the server for countless hours this weekend adn has helped me sort out alot of the decision making when im stuck, so he knows his way around this rank. but i agree that he is new to the clan, and should be a little more patient before asking for ranks.
Titon_Ruler
Titon_Ruler

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:42 am

The more people ask for admin, the less likely they will get it
Edward
Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Titon_Ruler Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:04 am

i know, but im not obsessed with being admin, i dont mind if someone else who is more worthy/better than me has it, as it will benefit the server, but im just saying if anyone was to take my place, i would like it to be turtle Smile
Titon_Ruler
Titon_Ruler

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:00 am

The next rank is moderator open to people but they have to be in the clan longer than most
Edward
Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinki Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:25 am

Turtle King wrote:So i was playing the server for the hole day today and realized the lack of admins on the server the only on i saw was Titon rider he did his job well but looks like that he needed help with making desitions most of the time and i was more then happy to provide but when there wasnt admins on there was countless amount of RDM and I was annoyed because these certain individuals are bringing the quality of your server down.

-Turtle King
Well you got me removed...
Tinki
Tinki

http://www.wishihadawebsitetoobadidonthaveone.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tibifun Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Tinki wrote:
Turtle King wrote:So i was playing the server for the hole day today and realized the lack of admins on the server the only on i saw was Titon rider he did his job well but looks like that he needed help with making desitions most of the time and i was more then happy to provide but when there wasnt admins on there was countless amount of RDM and I was annoyed because these certain individuals are bringing the quality of your server down.

-Turtle King
Well you got me removed...

lol lol!
tibifun
tibifun

https://firstclassgaming.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Oh shit I just did a massive stretch!! Anyway the new moderator is most probably gonna be Michael but after him we MIGHT need another person because I can't be on all the time because I have girls to chase and vaginas to destroy, meaning I can only be on during my free periods at college and when I'm at home and not on mw2 fucking shit up!
Edward
Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down