-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RDMers on the server

5 posters

Go down

RDMers on the server Empty RDMers on the server

Post  SacredBennett Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:45 am

I have been playing for a while now and Everyday there always 1 RDMer in the game and it gotten to the point where I have to bug admin/staff to come on and do something about it and the might be doing something so I think the server because how popular its getting is more staff to make sure that theres always an admin/staff on to watch over the server to make sure nothing happens but not random people u should train the people and make sure there ready for the role and responsibility of taking up admin/staff

I hope you admins/staff will take this into consideration and use it to make the server more fun for people and bring in more players
and so the servers more full. Very Happy

-Harry
SacredBennett
SacredBennett

Back to top Go down

RDMers on the server Empty Re: RDMers on the server

Post  Edward Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 am

When people donate, they get admin commands that can deal with the RDMers. There are currently 3 Admins and the main way for people to become some sort of admin quickest is to donate £5 to the clan.
Edward
Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Simmy Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 am

Me and Edward will discuss the possibility of promoting someone to a more senior member of staff.
Simmy
Simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spacewolf Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:49 am

Wait wait, you're really putting in admin commands for donators? That seems risky. I hope by commands you mean stuff like votekick, but I think that should be in by default. It's still ignoring the issue that if there's nobody with access to the command on, there's nothing the players can do.
Spacewolf
Spacewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  SacredBennett Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:27 am

Spacewolf wrote:Wait wait, you're really putting in admin commands for donators? That seems risky. I hope by commands you mean stuff like votekick, but I think that should be in by default. It's still ignoring the issue that if there's nobody with access to the command on, there's nothing the players can do.

I totally agree
SacredBennett
SacredBennett

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:33 am

More the donators, the less chance of RDMers on the server
Edward
Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  SacredBennett Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 am

Edward wrote:More the donators, the less chance of RDMers on the server

not really first class gaming is full all the time meaning new players and new RDMers the more donations is VERY GOOD! for usand the server but spacewolf said people will go mad with power or ban for no reason so rather train them or dont give admin powers.

on TTT there will always be RDMers we can reduce the amount by having more trained staff online
SacredBennett
SacredBennett

Back to top Go down

Post  Littledudery123 Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:48 am

SacredBennett wrote:
Edward wrote:More the donators, the less chance of RDMers on the server

not really first class gaming is full all the time meaning new players and new RDMers the more donations is VERY GOOD! for usand the server but spacewolf said people will go mad with power or ban for no reason so rather train them or dont give admin powers.

on TTT there will always be RDMers we can reduce the amount by having more trained staff online

I agree with sacred you should really train people before you let them have admin powers.Also check with simmy before you start giving them powers because simmy might of caught that person who donates RDM.
Littledudery123
Littledudery123

Back to top Go down

Post  Simmy Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:23 am

Some will go mad with power if you make them admins. Me and Edward are discussing the possibilities now. We need people who are sensible and don't get personally involved with conflicts.
Simmy
Simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Simmy Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 am

Okay, this is what me and Edward have decided.

Accepted members of First Class Gaming will be able to start a vote to kick, this will enable members to sort out any RDM/Rule breaking when an admin or member of staff is not present. Having it start a vote will enable us to trust you more,as you can not punish someone just because you're angry at him.

VIP's will receive 10,000 credits to spend on the Pointshop on the server and also get a fancy coloured name on the Forum. This is wrote in more detail here.

Simmy
Simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  SacredBennett Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:46 am

Simmy wrote:Okay, this is what me and Edward have decided.

Accepted members of First Class Gaming will be able to start a vote to kick, this will enable members to sort out any RDM/Rule breaking when an admin or member of staff is not present. Having it start a vote will enable us to trust you more,as you can not punish someone just because you're angry at him.

VIP's will receive 10,000 credits to spend on the Pointshop on the server and also get a fancy coloured name on the Forum. This is wrote in more detail here.

Thank you. I'm glad you have decided this instead of giving VIP's power, I suggest putting more stuff in store like skins/models, so the get more stuff to spend the credits on instead of just hats. Very Happy
SacredBennett
SacredBennett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down